Students will learn what anxiety is, the normality of anxiety, how we as people experience anxiety, the impact of gender, ethnicity and culture as well as coping strategies. Lastly, students will learn coping strategies vs. safety behaviors.
To create a path for this initiative, there are multiple phases. Each phase consists of different strategies to approach each community from all sides. We R H.O.P.E. partners with each community and meets them where they are at. To clarify, We R H.O.P.E. works with people in a group setting and individually. For We R H.O.P.E. to reach as many people as possible, we are dedicated to making ourselves available wherever the need may be.
We R H.O.P.E. offers coaching and training to academic faculty to better manage anxieties of our students, develop class room settings supportive of regulation and wellness for optimal learning, and introduce wellness practices that help transform teacher’s perspective and lower burn out from stress.
· A flexible and individualized training schedule for faculty
· Regulation education for classroom environment
· In school and after school programming and restorative justice program development.
· Faculty and team building retreats at Milldale Farms Center For Wellness
· Referral and resources for continued services
· Trauma informed crisis intervention and behavior management training .
We R H.O.P.E will offer individualized education, coaching and other services for students with anxiety related challenges. A focus to this engagement is normalizing anxiety within the community. We R H.O.P.E meets the students where they are at, and offer trauma informed interactive services.
· Individualized anxiety education, coaching, support, regulation skills and services.
· Student body wellness program development.
· Individualized crisis intervention management and support tool kit.
We R H.O.P.E offers coaching and training's for parents. As a company, we believe that having consistency and support for our clients is crucial. Parents play a pivotal role in the lives of the students and it’s important that they have the resources needed to succeed.
· Individualized parent coaching
· Crisis intervention and stabilization
· Emotional CPR
· PTA anxiety education work shop and tool kit development.
* Signs of Suicide Prevention Training
We R H.O.P.E. offers the following additional services:
* Continued coaching, Trauma Informed Yoga Instruction, Mental health, alcohol and drug counseling, behavioral programming consultation, and wellness retreats.
Individualized anxiety coaching directly on all your devices. We R H.O.P.E. engages clients anywhere in the world in order to meet them where they are at both physically and emotionally.
Emotional CPR (eCPR) is an educational program designed to teach people to assist others through an emotional crisis by three simple steps: Connecting, Empowering and Revitalizing
eCPR is based on the principles found to be shared by a number of support approaches: trauma-informed care, counseling after disasters, peer support, emotional intelligence, suicide prevention, and cultural attunement. It was developed with input from individuals across the U.S., who have learned how to recover and grow from emotional crises. They have wisdom by the grace of first-hand experience.
The Connecting process of eCPR involves deepening listening skills, practicing presence, and creating a sense of safety for the person experiencing a crisis. The emPowering process helps people better understand how to empower themselves as well as to assist others to feel hopeful and engaged in life. In the Revitalizing process, people re-engage in relationships with their loved ones and their support system. They resume or begin routines that support health and wellness which reinforces the person’s sense of accomplishment, further energizing the healing process.
· Assist individuals in transforming anger and rage into passion and strength
· Inspire motivation and change
· Help others tap into their courage and power
· Reframe crisis as opportunity
· Encourage the people they serve to take steps in the direction of their dreams
· Learn the importance of taking care of themselves so that they can support others
· Facilitate the other persons access to inner wisdom